PS3 Light Fix
The Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) can be one of the most annoying encounters on a PS3. That PS3 that you spent hundreds of dollars on is now defective. But, of cause like other electronics, the PS3 can be fixed, with a little time and patience. Just follow along with me and I will do my best to sort out how to fix the Yellow Light of Death.
Here are some tips below on how to fix the Yellow Light of Death now:
- Turn off your PS3 for at least 20 minutes (to allow it to cool down), then turn it on again
- Check for any loose cables
- Take out your PS3’s hard drive and put it back in (this may need to be done a couple of time)
You can also try the options below:
1) Send the PS3 back to Sony for repair – This option may seem like the easiest, but it isn’t. Because most PS3’s suffer the YLOD outside warranty period (only one year), you will have to fork out $150 US, plus postage. And not to mention the 4-6 weeks waiting period.
2) Repair it by yourself – This option is by far the most efficient, safest and easiest option out of the two. You can have your Yellow Light of Death repaired and the PS3 up and running in under an hour, with the right guide and equipment.
The benefits for this are:
- A safe method
- An easy method
- You WON’T lose your data (Sony whips the data off your PS3 while repairing it)
- The cheapest way
Another great benefit about repairing the Yellow Light of Death yourself, is that you won’t have to wait for weeks, in fact. It’s high likely that you’ll be done within 1 day or even within 1 hour. This method has been performed by many people across the PS3 world, so why not give it a try?
So if you want the Yellow Light of Death on your PS3 to be repaired quickly and cheaply, you should do it yourself with the help from a repair guide. For more information on “PS3 Light Fix” Click Here, Act Now