How to Permanently Fix the Yellow Light Problem on Your Ps3 Today
The Yellow Light of Death, or Yellow Light, is possibly one of the worst problems your PS3 could ever face. It is annoying and extremely frustrating. You’d think it would take a repair genius to fix this issue but don’t worry as you don’t need to be a repair genius! Try some of our tips below to get rid of the Yellow Light of Death:
1. Check if there’s a loose cable. If not, restart your console.
2. Unplug all cables except the power cord, and plug them back in.
3. If that didn’t work, then try to take out the hard-drive, and put it back in.
If this didn’t work, don’t worry it’s not your fault! You now will need to look at getting your PS3 repaired elsewhere. You could send your PS3 off to Sony for their repair services, or give it to a repair center? Yes, this is a possible route, however this isn’t the most economical option and definitely isn’t the quickest route. Why? This is because Sony, as well as many repair shops:
1. Take $150-$200 out of your pocket, even when it is a mechanical error on their part
2. Take up to 6 weeks to repair the YLOD Problem
3. Make sure that all data on the PS3 is WIPED OFF!
And I am 100% sure you don’t want all your games wiped off your PS3’s hard drive, do you?
BUT, there is an alternative option available to you. This option involves NOT waiting for 6 weeks and NOT forking out $150 + postage for repairs. And this is by doing it yourself. You may think doing-it-yourself is very difficult and should only be attempted by the professionals. But this is not the case. We have narrowed down your search and located a PS3 repair program that does exactly that. You do not have to be a professional, and they even state that a middle aged mom fixed the Yellow Light of Death problem! How’s that for easiness? The benefits of this guide over sending it to Sony:
1. No need to fork out $150-$200 in repair fees
2. No need to wait 6 weeks for repairs
3. It’s safe, quick and easy
4. You can recover all your info